Russian Studies is an interdisciplinary sub-field of the Humanities and Slavic Studies that pertains to linguistics, literature, arts, history, politics, and more, with a primary focus on the language, literature, and culture of historical and contemporary Russia, including the Soviet period and the Russian-speaking diaspora.
Degree Types: ,
- International Politics
- Computer Science
- Security and Risk Analysis
About the Program
You might like this program if…
- You understand the critical role that Russia plays in the world.
- You are considering an academic or professional career requiring strong training in a foreign language.
- Your first major is History, Comparative Literature, International Relations, Journalism, Linguistics, or other fields in which a knowledge of Russian is advantageous.
- You want to discover the rich world of Russian literature, arts, and cinema.
- Mastering Russian is important in your field, for example, in aerospace engineering, the computer sciences, and other sciences.
- Russian Culture and Civilization
- Seminar in Russian Literature
- Russian Translation
- Russian Film
- Russian Literature in English Translation: 1870 to Present
- U.S. Department of State
- Graduate school to study cognitive science, computer science, musicology, and Slavic linguistics
Data Analytics, Education, Finance, Military, Risk Analysis