- 6 BA options
- Humanities and Arts
- Science and Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Professional Studies
- Justice, Law, and Values
- Political Science
About the Program
- You want to develop critical thinking skills, including constructing, interpreting, and critically analyzing philosophical arguments.
- You want to learn about major thinkers, schools, and trends of the Western philosophical tradition, and to appreciate the importance and value of other thought.
- You want to compose clear, coherent written expressions of complex philosophical ideas, theories, and arguments.
- You have enthusiasm for inquiry and want engage in philosophical discussions about ethics, social and political philosophy, metaphysics, and aesthetics.
- Love and Sex
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Medical and Health Care Ethics
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- WSFS Bank
- The Harwood Institute
- Various law offices
- Dispute Resolution Institute, Inc.
- Penn State Office of Government and Community Relations
- Law school
- Medical school
- Graduate school to study philosophy, data science, philosophy, communication, history, international affairs, labor and employment relations, public policy, poetry, higher education administration, sociology, and political science
Have questions about this program?
Future students, contact Chantel Harley.
Current students, contact your academic adviser.