In today’s complex world of information and knowledge, organizations large and small increasingly recognize that effective communication is an essential ingredient for success. The certificate program in organizational communication is designed to help you make practical improvements in this critical area in order to make communication with peers, supervisors, customers and other stakeholders as efficient and effective as possible. This program can help you improve internal and external communication in the context of your current position or prepare you to move into a new career as a communications professional. Because the curriculum focuses on research-based skills that go beyond mere technical expertise with presentation software, the practical insights presented in this program will hold their value throughout your career.
Degree Types: Certificate
About the Program
You might like this program if…
- You want to learn to improve internal and external communications in the context of your current position, or to prepare you to move into a new career as a communications professional.
- Communication and Information Technology
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation||Organizational Communication
- Studies in Public Address
- Advanced Business Writing
Have questions about this program?
Future students, contact Chantel Harley.
Current students, contact your academic adviser.
This program is housed in the