About the Program
- You want to translate your curiosities, experiences, passions and interests into actionable and meaningful work.
- You seek out inclusive environments, with persons of different backgrounds, cultures, and races to understand their points of view.
- You are passionate about gender equity, human rights, and social justice.
- You want to explore how gender and sexuality play a role in culture, the arts, literature, health, politics, the sciences, law, and education.
- You see yourself as a change agent in this world!
- Living in a Diverse World
- Introduction to Women’s and Gender Studies
- Sex, Gender, and the Body
- Introduction to LGBTQ Studies
- Racial and Ethnic Inequality in America
Have questions about this program?
Future students, contact Chantel Harley.
Current students, contact your academic adviser.