Declaration a Minor

You are here: Home / Current Students / Undergraduate Students / Education / Processes and Procedures / Declaration a Minor

Students wishing to declare a minor can do so on LionPATH.

Students wishing to cancel a minor should contact their minor office.

To graduate with a minor, you must be accepted in the minor before the late drop deadline of your last semester.

Return to Top