Thank you to all who supported Liberal Arts United Way by purchasing tickets for our annual fundraiser!
2016 Raffle Prizes / Winners
|$100 cash ~ donated by PSYCH Snack Shack Fund||Lisa Brooks|
|$100 gift card ~ donated by Mike's Video, TV & Appliance||Katy VanAmburg|
|$50 gift card ~ donated by Harrison's Wine Grill & Catering||Stacey Hoffman|
|Fused Glass Dish ~ donated by Sassy Glass by Suzy
|Framed Photo of Old Main ~ donated by Old Main Frame Shop & Gallery||Nimisha Thakur|
|Mini Photo Session with Photo CD ~ donated by Jacclyn Zucco Photography||Terri Vescio|
|Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Necklace, $165 value ~ donated by Moyer Jewelers||Becky Bressler|
|Ruby Necklace and Earrings ~ donated by Confer's Jewelers||Trisha Everhart|
|Classic Pedicure ~ donated by Designer's Denn||Barton Browning|
|Haircut, Conditioning, and Wax ~ donated by Adam Cole Salon||Avis Kunz|
|One Hour Makeup Lesson ~ donated by Kelly Clark Makeup Artist||Roxana Gearhart|
|Four Skiing/Tubing Passes ~ donated by Tussey Mountain||Missy Price|
|Tasting and Tour for Ten ~ donated by Mt. Nittany Winery||Faye Maring|
|Penn State Sports Package||Kim Keller|
|Local Goodies Package||Chuck Bromwell|
|Bellefonter Package||Emilee Spokus|
|Penn State Decor Package
|Fun In the Sun Package||Krista Winkelblech|
|Family Fun Day Package||Sonia Stitzer|
|Art Appreciation Package
|Date Night Package||Jeff Love|
|Movie Madness Package||Megan Gilligan|
|On the Town Package||Rei Hirano|
|Wine & Dine Package||Lisa Byrnes|
|Gourmet Goodness Package
|Be Fit Package||Michele Moslak|
|Be Well Package||Neil Wallace|
|Be Healthy Package||Beth Laird|
|Spring Cleaning Package||Karen Davis|
|Downtown Package||Robin Haynes|
2016 Ticket Sales
- Tickets cost $2 each, or 6 for $10.
- Tickets are available from volunteers in many offices in Liberal Arts buildings on campus.
- Sales begin November 8, and end December 1.
- Make any checks payable to Liberal Arts United Way.
- Dean Welch will draw the winning tickets at the College's holiday party on Monday, December 5. Winners need not be present at the drawing, but must make arrangements to pick up prizes on campus before winter break.
- Small Games of Chance License held by United Way of Centre County.
Questions? Contact Trisha Everhart <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Maryam Sinawa <email@example.com>.
- Becky Bressler, Room 464
Calder Square II
- Jodi Ripka, Room 400
- Robin Kephart, Room 415
- Sierra James, Room 506
- Michele Moslak, Room 610
- Elaine Prestia, Room 140
- Maryam Sinawa, Room 110
- Amy Schmoeller, Room 211
- Aimee Grugan, Room 203
- Faye Maring, Room 111
- Sherri Bumbarger, Room 138
- Alesha Drapcho-Gavlock, Room 108
- Marie Carlson, Room 133
- Kristin Bushong, Room 214