The 2015 Office Olympics was record-breaking: we raised $13,673 for Centre County United Way!
Congratulations to our Top Fundraising Teams:
First Place: $6,115
Defending Champions Moore United (Psychology Department)
Second Place: $4,763
Rainmakers (Advancement Team)
Third Place: $1,125
Silver Dollars (Research and Graduate Studies)
|Enhanced Water Relay||Long Gone: Taylor Made||Outreach Outlaws||Brontësaurus|
|Mind Games||Moore United||Outreach Outlaws||Brontësaurus|
|Obstacle Course||Weaver Warriors||Silver Dollars||Long Gone: Taylor Made|
|Recycling Shot Put||Striking Women of LER||Dean's List||Silver Dollars|
|Supply Drop||Dean's List||Brontësaurus||Long Gone: Taylor Made|
|Adviser Visers||Liberal Arts Undergraduate Advising||Rachel Northamer|
|Brontësaurus||Department of English||Kim Keller|
|Chauceratops||Department of English||Kim Keller|
|Dean's List||Dean's Office||Jessica Fatica|
|Long Gone: Taylor Made||Liberal Arts Undergraduate Studies||Laurie Shirey|
|Moore United||Department of Psychology||Judy Bowman|
|Outreach Outlaws||Filippelli Institute||Kristin Bushong|
|Poli Sirens||Department of Political Science||Aimee Grugan|
|Rainmakers||Advancement Team||Kathy Andrusisin or Jim Watt|
|Ritenour Rebels||Intensive English Communication Program||Jessica Snyder|
|Silver Dollars||Research and Graduate Studies Office||Keshia Kennelley|
|Striking Women of LER||School of Labor and Employment Relations||Trisha Everhart|
|Weaver Warriors||Weaver Building||Lynn Hepfer|
- Enhanced Water Relay
- Mind Games
- Obstacle Course
- Recycling Shot Put ~ sponsored by the Liberal Arts Green Team
- Supply Drop
Registration (now closed)
- Teams will consist of five players and one alternate.
- Staff, faculty, and students are more than welcome to participate to round out a full team.
- You can officially register by emailing Trisha Everhart <firstname.lastname@example.org>, listing your team name, area represented, captain, and team members before Friday, June 5. Don't worry if you don’t have all team members confirmed by June 5 as you can simply sign up your team and juggle the members as necessary up until event day.
- A $50 registration fee is required per team, due by Friday, June 5.
- If you only have one or two people interested, please let us know and we can look to pair you up with other people.
- If you are in a large area, and a lot of people are interested, you are more than welcome to field two teams.
This event is a great opportunity to enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition with your colleagues in the College of the Liberal Arts. It also serves as the biggest fundraising event we do throughout the year. We encourage each team to raise as much as possible leading up to the closing ceremonies. A trophy will be presented to the team with the highest total. You can start fundraising immediately! Please turn in your cash or checks made payable to Liberal Arts United Way, with your team name on the envelope, to either Trisha Everhart (119 Sparks) or Sherri Bumbarger (138 Sparks), by Friday, July 31. (Additional funds may be turned in up until game day, but we would appreciate having most of the money in advance!)
We will have some old favorites, and some new games to keep the competition interesting!
We need you! If you aren’t on a team but want to be involved, we would love your help! Please email Trisha Everhart <email@example.com> to volunteer.